Once you have Rosé Shrimp Scampi you’ll never go back…
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Rosé (I prefer to cook with drier wines)
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Lb. of peeled and cleaned Shrimp
- 1 Tsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Optional: 1 Baguette, thinly sliced and toasted
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Melt the butter in the pan then add the garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add Rosé, Red Pepper Flakes and a large pinch of salt. Let it reduce in half.
- Add Shrimp and cook until shrimp turns pink and opaque – about 2-3 minutes each side
- Serve in a dish, pour any extra sauce over the top of the shrimp.
- Garnish with Parsley and Enjoy!
- If you are using the baguette option, serve shrimp on thin-slices of toasted baguette!