Rosé Marinated Peaches with Burrata
Honestly, I could eat this every single day… it’s so good and so easy!
Cooking time: 3+ Hours (Peaches will need to marinate)
- 3 Peaches, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Rosé
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly Chopped Basil
- 1 Baguette – Thinly sliced and toasted
- Slice peaches and add to a small bowl, mix in slat, sugar and Rosé. Let marinate for 2-3 Hours.
- When you are ready to serve;
- Dress 1 Cup of Arugula with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Place arugula on a platter.
- Top with burrata (slice or whole)
- Place marinated peaches around the burette and garnish with basil leaves.
- Serve with toasted baguette and enjoy!