White Chocolate Christmas Bark
- 1-2 Bags/Containers of Melting White Chocolate
- Hack: instead of getting white chocolate get the ones that are quick melting chocolates or fondue chocolates
- Christmas Colored M&Ms
- Pretzel Sticks
- Candy Canes
- Gold Sprinkle Balls (or any festive sprinkles of your choice)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips
- Crush up candy canes and pretzel sticks into smaller pieces
- line a baking sheet or glass baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add white chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir for 10 seconds. Repeat until chocolate is fully melted (should only take about 3-4 times)
- Pour the white chocolate into your pan.
- Sprinkle your toppings covering the top of the chocolate.
- Let sit for 1 hour till hardened.
- For quicker results – pop in the refrigerator