Prep time: 5 minutes
Marinate time: 2 hours
Cook time: roughly 20 minutes
- 2 pounds bone in chicken pieces (drumsticks, wings, thighs etc.)
- 2 Garlic Cloves – minced
- 2 tbsp. Chives – finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Flat Leaf Parsley – finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil (or Avocado Oil)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Prep Chicken: Place chicken in a large bowl, add garlic, chives, cumin, paprika, pepper flakes, oil and salt. Toss until mixture is combined. Let marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat Grill or Grill pan to medium heat. Grill chicken until cooked through – turning every few minutes. (Took me 20 minutes on a small bbq grill). Chicken is done when it reaches 165°.