Pesto Cream Sauce
Tastes great with my homemade ravioli! See recipe: Spinach, Ricotta & Parmesan Ravioli
- 2 Cups Fresh Basil Leaves
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 Cup light cream
- In a food processor, combine basil and garlic, begin processing and pour in olive oil slowly. Process for about 30 seconds, or until mixture begins to emulsify.
- Add pine nuts and Parmesan, then blend till fully combined (about 1 minute).
- Heat cream in a sauce pan on low until simmering, add pesto mix to sauce pan and stir, once fully combined, remove from stove!
Spinach, Ricotta & Parmesan Ravioli – Pinot and Pasta
[…] For a pesto sauce see my recipe: Pesto Cream Sauce […]