Just when you thought cupcakes couldn’t get any better… they did… with a little ROSÉ.
Makes 15 Cupcakes
Ingredients for Cupcakes:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Sparking Rosé
- Red Food Coloring (Drop amount depends on how pink you want!)
Ingredients for Frosting:
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Red Food Coloring (2-3 drops)
- 2 Tbsp. Sparking Rosé
- Sprinkles (if you want)
Directions for Cupcakes:
- Preheat over to 350°. Grease or insert cupcake liners into a cupcake tin
- In a bowl use a mixer to blend sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Yogurt, Rosé and food coloring (I recommend 3-4 drops).
- Slowly mix in flour and rosé mixture into sugar and eggs.
- Divide into cupcake tins and bake for about 15 minutes.
- to test if cupcakes are done stick a tooth pick… if it comes out clean they are done cooking!
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and let completely cool before frosting.
Directions for Frosting:
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients, using a mixer beat until smooth.
- I recommend filling a piping bag to frost the cupcakes… you can also use a ziplock and just cut a small hole in the corner. Or simply use a knife to spread it on top of the fully cooled-down cupcakes.
- After frosting cupcakes top with sprinkles