This frosting is so easy and has just a subtle hint of peppermint so it’s not overpowering but has a little hint of the winter holidays!
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Softened Butter
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp. Peppermint Extract
- 3 Tbsp. Milk (maybe more)
- Crushed Peppermints
- In a large mixing bowl mix together all ingredients (except peppermints) with a hand mixer on medium.
- If the frosting is still to thick add more milk
- Once baked goods are frosted, sprinkle crushed peppermints on top.
- Make sure they are crushed enough to easily eat, you don’t want big pieces cause it’ll be too crunchy and someone could chip a tooth!
- Make sure the cake/cupcakes or cookies are fully cooled before frosting!