White Cupcake with Nutella Frosting
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 12 tbsp. unsalted butter – room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake pan with liners
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, add butter and sugar and mix till light and fluffy
- Add eggs, one at a time, while mixing, until fully incorporated.
- Beat in Vanilla
- Add flour mixture and milk slowly, alternating between the two ingredients, ending with the flour mixture.
- Fill liners with mixture ( about 3/4 full)
- Bake for 20 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean)
- Transfer to a wire rack to let cool.
Nutella Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups butter – softened
- 3 Cups powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Nutella
Nutella Frosting Directions:
- In a large bowl using a mixer – beat the butter until it is light and fluffy.
- Gradually mix in powdered sugar and salt – beating until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Add Vanilla – beat till combined
- Add Nutella – beat until light and fluffy