So good, it’s deadly! Perfect for a light summer refreshment!
- 3/4 Cup Rosé (dry)
- 1 lb. Strawberries (hulled) plus extra for garnish
- 1 Cup Ice
- 3 TBSP. Granulated Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- Combine strawberries, rosé, sugar, salt and ice in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!
- Garnish options: wet the rim and dip glass into sugar or sprinkles and add a Strawberry!
Granita Directions: (a fun frozen alternative)
- Combine strawberries, rosé, sugar, salt in a blender or food processor. Blend till smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 8 inch metal pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for 12 hours (1 day maximum). Make sure to place evenly in freezer.
- To serve: scrape surface with fork to break it up, serve in chilled glasses.