THESE ARE SO FREAKING GOOD!! I had trouble not eating any of the leftover in the pot after pouring it into my baking pan!
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Bag of Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (The normal size)
- 4 1.55 OZ Hershey Bars
- 4 Cups of Golden Grahams
- 4 Cups of Rice Krispies
- 1 Cup of mini-marshmallows
- Break apart chocolate into smaller pieces and then put in the freezer to get cold.
- prevents them from fully melting when you add to the mixture.
- In a large pot, melt butter
- While butter is melting grease a 8×8 pan (the more the merrier)
- Add the normal sized marshmallows into the melted butter and combine until fully mixed.
- Mix in both cereals
- Remove from heat, add-in chocolate and mini marshmallows – mix until just combine.
- Pour into 9×9 greased dish
- ***grease your hands first so the marshmallows don’t stick
- Once filled, push down to compact in the dish
- Top with mini-marshmallows and any extra chocolate (if you have any)
- Let fully cool before enjoy.
- if you are saving for later make sure to cover it really well with saran wrap!