This recipe is not only skinny but super quick and low ingredient! When trying to eat healthy it can get expensive so it’s always nice to find cheaper ways to eat healthy…hope you enjoy.
Serving size – 4
- 1/2 cup:BBQ Sauce (I used a hickory bbq sauce – any brand works)
- 1 lb: Ground Turkey
- 1/4 cup: Diced jalapeno (I used pickled jalapeno)
- Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns
- 1/3 cup: Chunky Hot Sauce (I used medium pace picante sauce)
- In a large pan on medium high heat – cook your ground turkey
- When turkey is starting to brown mix in the diced jalapeno’s.
- Once turkey is fully cooked turn heat down to medium-low
- Mix in Bbq sauce and hot sauce….once fully mixed in covering the meat you are ready to serve.
*I added Spicy Mustard to the buns for a little kick so feel free to add your favorite garnishes and be creative!*