Makes: Roughly 8-10 Glasses (Recipe for individual glasses posted at the bottom)
Proportions should be 1/3 Ginger Ale and 2/3 Champagne
- 1 Bottle of Champagne or Prosecco
- 1 Can of Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- 1/2 Pint of Raspberry Sorbet ( I recommend Talenti)
- In a punch bowl, scoop Sorbet into the bottom, then top with 1 Can of Ginger Ale and 1 Bottle of Champagne.
- Let combine and then enjoy!
- If the Raspberry flavor is not coming through, you can stir it up to help the sorbet melt into the punch.
Directions for 1 glass:
- In a champagne glass add 1 small scoop of Sorbet, then fill 2/3 of the glass with Champagne, fill remained of glass with Ginger Ale.