Makes 30 Cookies
Total Time: 35 Minutes
**TIP: Unwrap Hershey kisses before putting the cookies in the oven. As you have to put them in the cookie immediately!
- 1 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees, line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add sugars and beat until completely mixed.
- Beat in egg, then add milk and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Gradually add flour mixture (on low) until just combined.
- Roll about a tbsp. worth of cookie dough into a ball. Place on baking sheet, repeat with remaining dough.
- Make sure to space cookies at least 2″ apart.
- Bake until cookies have popped up and do not look raw. About 8 minutes, (they will not brown)
- Immediately top each cookie with 1 Hershey Kiss
- Let Cool and Enjoy!
Recipe inspiration from Delish!