Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Easy, low ingredient, affordable and DOG & HUMAN APPROVED!
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flower
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- *Do not use a peanut butter with Xylitol (Xylitol is toxic to dogs)
- 1/4 Cup Mashed Banana
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Stock (Or vegetable or beef)
***Bone Shaped Cookie Cutter – or any fun shape you would like to use instead***
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine Flour, Peanut Butter, and Banana in a medium mixing bowl
- Stir in Chicken Stock
- Once the dough is thick and combined…
- press the dough into a ball.
- Place the dough on a flat service and sprinkle some flour on top.
- Roll out dough evenly – about 1/4 inch thick
- Use cookie cutter to cut the dough – place on un-greased sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Store in an airtight container