I love a recipe where I can just put all the ingredients in and mix them together! Makes it quick and easy to make… and even easier to clean up!!! Plus these are PALEO!!! YUM!!
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter (Creamy not crunchy)
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 Tbsp. Collagen Peptides
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- use a real maple syrup not the processed ones
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 TBSP. Chopped Walnuts
- Pre-heat Oven to 375 Degrees… Grease a mini muffin pan with coconut or avocado Oil
- Using a food processor, blend ingredients 1-13, until the batter is completely smooth.
- Mix in chopped walnuts
- Using a small ice scream scoop fill the mini muffin pan. They won’t rise much so you can fill it almost all the way to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden.
I found the original recipe on PaleoGlutenFree.com but made a few modifications!