Everything but the kitchen sink breakfast sandwich! A little bit for everything we all love of breakfast put into one monstrous sandwich!
- For the ingredients, I listed my favorite, but feel free to use your favorite!
- There are multiple ways you can cook your eggs…the first way is a fried egg…at the end of the directions I will list the second option for the scrambled eggs.
- English Muffins
- Bacon (I used Jalapeno Bacon)
- Sausage (I used maple syrup sausage)
- Cayenne Pepper
- Salt + Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- Cheese (I used pepper jack)
- Hot Sauce (I used Cholula)
- Jarred jalapeno
- In a large skillet pan, cook the bacon, sausage and sliced bell pepper. (The bacon fat adds a nice flavor to the bell pepper.)
- Meanwhile, heat 1/2 tbsp of butter on a small skillet…when melted crack an egg onto the pan.
- While the egg is frying on the pan, add 1/4 tsp. of Jalapeño juice on the egg, sprinkle a small pinch of cayenne onto the egg followed by a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When the egg whites have firmed carefully flip the egg…(I use a large spatula)
- While the egg finishes cooking (Cook for 1 minute minimum depending on how runny you like your egg.)
- Toast both sides of bread.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on the bread to melt…
- Once all ingredients are cooked layer the Bacon, Sausage, Bell Pepper, Egg on top of the cheese (if you love cheese like me, add a slice at the top before the last piece of bread!)
- Add jalapeno and a little bit of Cholula and enjoy!
Scrambled Egg Directions
- In a medium pan heat 1/2 tbsp. of butter
- In a small bowl crack one egg, add a pinch of Cayenne Pepper, Salt and Pepper. Add 1/4 tsp. of Jalapeno juice, 1/2 tsp of milk, whisk until mixed.
- Add to the pan, keep stirring with a spatula until eggs are cooked.