The cutest addition to your cup of hot cocoa this winter!
- Marshmallows (normal size)
- Mini-Chocolate Chips
- Mini Pretzel Sticks
- Melting Milk Chocolate
- you can also get away with melting the mini chocolate chips too!
- Melting White Chocolate
- Orange Food Coloring
- (If your store still has Candy Corn – you can use that for the nose instead of the white chocolate/ orange food coloring.)
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave milk chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring in between until melted.
- In a different small microwaveable bowl, microwave milk chocolate in 30 second increments stirring in between, until melted.
- Take 3 marshmallow and stack on top of each other, stick a toothpick through the marshmallow stack to connect.
- Using melted milk chocolate, add a small dot to the bottom of 3 mini chocolate chips (this will act as glue) stick the 3 mini chocolate chips in a vertical row on the middle marshmallow.
- Break 2 pretzel sticks in half. Stick 2 on the bottom of the bottom marshmallow (legs) and one on each side of the middle marshmallow (arms).
- Next, add 1-3 drops of orange food coloring to the white chocolate and mix until desired color.
- Dip a toothpick into white chocolate and use it to draw a carrot shaped nose in the center of the top marshmallow.
- Dip another toothpick into the milk chocolate and use that to draw eyes and a mouth.
- for the eyes just draw 2 upside down U’s
- for the mouth draw a fat/wider U
- Add to your cup of hot cocoa and enjoy!