This is a great macro friendly grilled chicken, packed with flavor without wasting grams of carbs and fats! The nutritional value is not included as it depends on the ounces of chicken breast you use. While you can use other types of chicken, I recommend breast since its lower in fat and carbs and higher in protein than say a thigh or wing.
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 Tsp. Paprika
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Some sort of oil based spray – whether its olive oil or avocado oil etc.
- Turn on grill – while it is heating up prep your chicken.
- In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, garlic powder and cayenne powder.
- Evenly coat each chicken breast (on each side with seasoning mixture).
- Spray both sides with oil-based spray (prevents it from sticking to the grill.
- Grill on medium heat for 5 minutes on each side – time my vary based on thickness of chicken breast.
** I will often use this recipe for meal prep or chicken fajitas and it tastes great when it’s re-heated!