I am not a huge turkey fan, but I always eat it in the spirit of Thanksgiving! However, this recipe was a game changer, the turkey was moist and VERY flavorful.
I used turkey breast for this recipe because it doesn’t take as long to cook and omitting the dark meat and skin makes it healthier!
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Roughly 45 Minutes
- 2 Large Skinless-Turkey Breasts
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 TBSP. Chopped Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 1 Tsp. Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 Tsp. Dy Mustard
- 2 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil (Regular Olive Oil is another option)
- 2 Tbsp. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, dry mustard, salt, pepper, avocado oil and lemon juice.
- Spread mixture over turkey breasts
- Roast the turkey for 45 minutes (or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F).
- Tip: test it on the thickest part of the turkey as that takes longer to cook
- When the turkey is done, let sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.