A healthier option to snickerdoodles, they are super easy to make and SOO GOOD!!
Macro-Friendly, Paleo, Grain-Free
Serving Size: 24 Cookies
Per Cookie: 69 Calories, 5.5g Fat, 5.5g Carb, 0.5g Protein
- 1 1/2 Cup of Almond Flour (coconut should work fine if you have a nut allergy)
- 1/4 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Cream of Tarter
- 3/4 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Sugar + 1 Tbsp. to roll the dough in
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Milk
- 1/2 Cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients with a spatula (almond flour, baking powder, salt, cream of tartar, baking soda, and sugar.
- In a small bowl, combine melted coconut oil, milk and vanilla extract
- With a spatula, slowly mix-in wet ingredients into the dry mix until fully combined.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for 2 hours
- Once chilled, in a small bowl combine 1 tbsp. of cinnamon and 1 tbsp. of coconut sugar
- Roll dough into balls and then coat with the sugar/cinnamon mixture
- Bake for 12 minutes (it won’t look 100% done, but will finish cooking while cooling)
- Let cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet (it needs to set otherwise it will fall apart)
- Remove and let fully cool on a cookie rack