An easy and healthier way to enjoy cookies… doesn’t get much better than that right? The texture is more similar to a soft/moist cookie than the ones with the crunchy outer-texture.
Serving size: 12
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes per batch
MACROS: 117 Calories Fat: 6g Carbs: 16g Protein: 3g
- 1/2 Cup of Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup of Almond Flour (Or Coconut Flour)
- 1 Cup of Oats
- 1/4 Cup of Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1.5 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice (I get this at Trader Joe’s
- 1/4 Tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix with a spatula until combined.
- Divide mix into 12 equal sized balls and add to a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- If you don’t have parchment paper, use some sort of non-stick spray
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes, transfer to a plate.