Flourless Pumpkin Cookies
These cookies are a great, healthy alternative to traditional cookies. Plus they are super easy to make!
- 2 Cups Rolled Oat
- 1 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Tbsp. Nut Butter ( I used Almond Butter)
- 1 1/4 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup of granulated sweetener (You can stick to traditional sugar or go for a healthier alternative)
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees. Lightly grease a baking tray or use parchment paper (healthier alternative, and less messy!)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, pumpkin puree, and nut butter till fully combined.
- Mix in Sweetener & cinnamon, then add walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Form dough into small balls and place on baking tray, then use your hand to flatten into a cookie shape. (Since there isn’t any flour they will not spread and sink down like a traditional cookie).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes till firm!