Time: 15 Minutes (With Prep)
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese – At Room Temperature (If it’s too cold it won’t mix well)
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Dill
- Zest & Juice of 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper: To Taste
- Thin White Bread
- 1/2 Large English Cucumber, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dill, lemon zest and juice.
- Season mixture with Salt and Pepper
- Lay bread slices down and spread a thin layer of Cream Cheese evenly on each slice.
- Arrange the cucumber slices into a thin layer on half of the bread slices
- Top with remaining bread slices cut crust off and cut in half!
Enjoy my other Tea Sandwich Recipe: Curry Egg Salad