Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 3/4 Tsp. Curry Powder
- 1/8 Tsp. Celery Salt
- 4 Drops of Tabasco (or to taste)
- 3/4 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 1/4 Tsp. Dijon-Style Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Bottled Mango Chutney, Chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs – Chopped
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped celery
- Thin White Bread
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, curry powder, celery salt, Tabasco, cumin, mustard, lemon juice and chutney.
- Add, eggs and celery and use a potato masher to combine.
- If you do not have a potato masher, just stir to combine it will not be as smooth, instead it will be a more chunkier consistency, which also tastes great!
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- For Tea Sandwiches:
- Spread mixture in between two slices of white bread
- Cut off all crusts
- Cut sandwich in half
Looking for another Tea Sandwich idea? Check out my other recipe for; Dill Cream Cheese and Cucumber Tea Sandwich