- 1 Cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup of Bitter-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 6 Cups of Whole Milk
- Marshmallows for garnish (of course)
- Can also add whipped cream too!
- In a large crock pot, add all ingredients except the marshmallows. Stir together.
- Let sit in crock pot for 2 hours until ingredients are melted.
- Use a whisk to fully combine melted chocolate with milk.
- Note: The chocolate likely sunk to the bottom so make sure to scrape off the chocolate from the bottom when mixing.
- Serve and top with marshmallows and whipped cream!