There is nothing better than a crock pot recipe! This one takes less than 10 minutes to prep and then all you have to do it let it sit while you carry on with your day!
Note: If you do not like spicy food, simply skip the jalapeno and Cayenne Pepper.
- Pork Tenderloin ( Can be made with 1 or 2 pound pork tenderloin)
- 2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Oregano
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 Jalapeno (diced)
- 1/2 Onion (diced)
- 1 Lime
- 1 Orange
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- Combine Cumin, Paprika, Cayenne and Olive Oil, then rub over the pork and add to crock pot.
- Juice the lime and orange then add juice to crock pot
- Add minced garlic, jalapeno, Onion and salt.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours…
- When its done you should be able to gently run a fork through it causing the meat to fall apart into shreds!
I made mine into tacos with my favorite taco mix-ins!