- 2-3 different types of Cheese Cubes
- I used Sharp Cheddar and Pepper Jack
- Red & Green Grapes
- Sprigs of Thyme
- 2-3 Types of Crackers
- On a large (long) platter arrange a wide row of the cheddar cheese cubes (amount depends on how wide your platter is)
- Next, arrange a slightly smaller row on top of Green Grapes
- Then, arrange a slightly smaller row on top of pepper jack cheese cubes, followed by a slightly smaller row of red grapes.
- Repeat steps until you have a small point at the top for the tree.
- NOTE: if you want to make the tree bigger you can do 2 equal rows before making them smaller.
- Once the tree is done garnish with thyme in between each row.
- Add the crackers on the side and enjoy!