These are a great addition to your hot cocoa, or even just as a little dessert to enjoy!!
- Milk Chocolate (Melting/Fondue Chocolate)
- White Chocolate (Melting/Fondue Chocolate
- Red/Green Sprinkles
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Candy Canes
- In a small microwavable bowl, add milk chocolate, heat for 30 seconds in the microwave and then stir. Repeat process until milk chocolate is completely melted.
- Do the same for the white chocolate
- Set out a piece of parchment paper on the counter
- Dip the Marshmallows in the chocolate – I recommend 1 type of chocolate per marshmallow, you can mix it up and do both.
- Place marshmallows on parchment paper (chocolate side down) and let sit for 1 minute.
- Add your toppings on to the chocolate
- Mash up candy canes and roll marshmallow into the candy cane crumbles
- Sprinkle red or green sprinkles on the entire chocolate part of the marshmallow
- Roll marshmallows in the mini chocolate chips.
- Let sit until chocolate is completely hardened.
- Add to your hot chocolate or enjoy by itself!