Just a little holiday twist on a traditional mimosa!
- Pom Pomegranate Juice
- Gold Sugar Crystals
- Pomegranate Arils
- Pour sprinkles into a small, shallow bowl or dish. In a 2nd small/shallow bowl add a small amount of water (just enough to coat the top lip of the champagne flute).
- Dip the tip of the champagne flute in the water and then dip it in the sugar and move around until the top lip is fully covered with sugar.
- In a champagne flute, Combine Champagne and Pomegranate Juice
- About 3/4 Champagne 1/4 Pomegranate Juice
- Add pomegranate arils – about 1/2 Tsp.